- That we must be a reliable, cost-effective provider of GI medical services.
- That success requires integrity, clarity of purpose, and knowledge that the practice provides beneficial services to patients.
- That we have an obligation to positively contribute to the community and society.
Our Patients Have the Right to Expect:
- Quality services at a fair price.
- Full, prompt, and courteous attention from our staff.
- Integrity and strict adherence to the highest medical ethics.
- Outstanding physicians and a history of innovation.
- Expertise, experience, team approach, convenience, and accessibility.
- Commitment to the highest quality care in a cost-efficient manner.
Your scheduled office appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 48 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Please cancel or reschedule procedures within four days of your appointment
*This form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the Adobe logo above to download.